Search Our Blogs
The Path to Incident Readiness – What They Said
eBRP conducted its first in the series of Incident Readiness: Plan Today. Test Today. webinars on May 29th. Measuring the impact of an online webinar is a bit subjective, but we were gratified by the number of attendees – and especially the large percentage stayed until the end (even when the Q&A period ran long beyond the state hour-long objective). Here’s is a sampling of email feedback we received:
Was your time well spent? It appears so:
- “I saw the product about 5 years ago. I continue to be impressed with the Toolkit’s evolution.”
- “Don’t know why I didn’t know more about your tool before – glad I attended.”
Things they liked - judging by their comments:
- “How it fit together with periodic data automation”
- “The ability to automate the on-going maintenance is extremely valuable – given it is the area where most fail.”
- “The eBRP product philosophy I think is great.”
Things they can use – Attendees found the concepts applicable to their program:
- “Toolkit’s auditable metrics would help us manage, and more importantly, motivate people to complete and maintain their pieces of the plan”
- “We have 3 facilities in 3 different time zones. Having the ability to collaborate between the three and assign people to different tasks and keeping track of the recovery process is most important.”
- “We have never figured out how we should handle the management of a recovery. Your tool just showed us how.”
We thank all who joined the webinar and took time to provide us with feedback to validate the Incident Readiness concept, and made suggestions, to improve the webinar series.
Due to popular demand we’ve scheduled a reprise on August 14th. Sign up for eBRP’s webinar – Incident Readiness: Plan Today. Test Today. – a concept worth experiencing and well worth the time.