Experienced and Knowledgeable Experts Provide Help When It’s Needed
eBRP Suite is the Business Continuity Management(BCM) product of choice for forward-thinking companies like financial institutions, manufacturers, retailers, government agencies, non-profits and utilities, from the Fortune 100 to small-to-medium enterprises.
Regardless of industry or size, some eBRP customers need help getting their program up and running quickly. When a Toolkit customer has a requirement, eBRP’s Professional Services Team can provide supplemental, customized assistance wherever needed:
- Installation assistance
- Initial Quick Start deployment
- Developing governance rules
- Conducting BIA’s (both interviews and surveys)
- Creating custom plan templates
- Migrating existing plans from other media or legacy software
- Developing (and delivering) customized Training curricula
- Creating internal awareness and communications programs
Our Professional Services Team is composed of experienced eBRP Suite and BCM Subject Matter Experts. Our Team has years of project management experience and extensive knowledge of both Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery Planning. Because of eBRP’s diverse customer profile, our Professional Services Team has experience in a variety of industries and applies lessons learned and best practices from their extensive experience.